We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Systems Designer|
|Salary:||£38,000 to £45,000pa|
Our client is looking for an Audio Visual Systems designer to join its established design team in providing innovative, effective, and efficient solutions to their prestigious client base. Working alongside the sales team you will develop a full and detailed system design from concept drawings to comprehensive CAD deliverables. The company is a provider of solutions to Broadcast, Corporate, Entertainment. Education and DooH sectors.
What you will need:
• Autodesk AutoCAD / Microsoft Visio Experience
• Experience in software setup of routing systems, DSPs, graphic processors, etc.
• Experience in fault-finding and commissioning complex AV/Broadcast systems
• IP Networking Knowledge
• Strong communication skills
What you’ll be doing:
• Reporting into the Design Team Manager. as a Systems Designer you will be able to provide a full and detailed system design including component level Bill of Materials.
• Produce high-level concept drawings through to comprehensive CAD deliverables including plans, elevations, and schematics
• Produce written technical responses with reasons behind equipment specification
• Set up, Test, and commission on-site to meet the required standards
• Work with project managers to gather on-site project information and site-specific details.
• Provide technical information and support for all members of the project delivery team.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
|Benefits:||Salary negotiable, dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|