We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audiovisual Engineer|
|Location:||North East, North West, Greater Manchester, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£25,000 to £28,000pa|
Our client is looking to expand their team by appointing an additional Audio-Visual Engineer to support the smooth technical running of multiple building automation projects throughout the UK, including Audio Visual, complete Cinema Rooms, Security Systems, Lighting, and Heating.
• Working with the Audio-Visual team to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects predominantly across the North West, London, and occasionally overseas.
• Maintaining on-going communications with all external stakeholders, from customers to subcontractors
• Monitor and report on the technical progress on all required deliverables
• Adherence to deadlines
• Completion of work to agreed standard
• Provide detailed technical requirements for each project
• Contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement throughout the business
• Work with purchasing department to forecast supply and demand
• Fault-finding/Problem solving
Technical Skills and Required Experience Mandatory
• A strong, technical, audio visual background (at least 2 years)
• Control4 (Crestron, AMX or RTI considered)
• Commissioning & testing of systems
• Communication and technical skills should be exceptional
• Procedure design & development
• Staff development – training identification and delivery, appraisals
It is imperative that the candidate has technical experience in a similar role within the building automation and controls industry, with a particularly strong emphasis on Audio Visual.
We are looking for someone who has confidence in their own judgement and ability to be able to make clear, precise decisions without too much deliberation, ensuring a high level of efficiency and productivity is always maintained.
Our business creates world-class sumptuous environments where our clients live, stay and play. We are a leading provider of intelligent building technologies, audio-visual solutions, and home automation systems. Our USP is the way in which we apply innovative technologies to projects, from inception to completion, delivered with outstanding customer service.
Exceptional candidates would have the opportunity to progress beyond the current pay scales.
|Benefits:||Salary dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|