We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Freelance Field Service AV Engineer|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Middlesex, South East, Berkshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, South West, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk, Herefordshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire|
We are looking to create a register of self-employed AV service engineers to fulfil a Freelance requirement with a growing AV Systems Integrator in West London. You will form part of a pool of Field Service Engineers to respond to service calls and undertake proactive maintenance visits.
• Maintain superb AV services and solutions
• Interact with peers, end-users, managers, and external partners
• Troubleshoot and resolve AV system issues
• Configure Video Conferencing systems
• Work from schematics
• Work to deadlines
• Fault finding and resolution across a wide spectrum of AV equipment including but not limited to audio DSP’s, video matrices, video conferencing systems, audio conferencing systems, control systems, HDBT and Category Cable transmission systems, IPTV solutions, display technology and video wall controllers.
• Experience in using related software such as:
• Crestron Toolbox, AMX Netlinx Studio, Extron Global Configurator, Polycom Soundstructure Studio and others in the diagnosis and resolution of service issues.
• Proficiency in cable and connector termination, as well as an understanding of cable standards and the related technologies that utilise them.
• Uploading control code to processors, touch panels and related devices across a range of brands.
• A thorough knowledge of video signal standards and the ability to diagnose physical and configuration faults from visible symptoms.
• AV/VC installation experience in large organisations, and demonstrable AV/VC knowledge
• Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
• Knowledge of network infrastructures
• Interest in AV/VC technology
• Ability to use cloud-based systems and AV hardware and software, including AV testing equipment.
• Experience with and the ability to configure DSP technology
• Understanding of H323 and SIP standards
• Cable termination skills
Locations covered: Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, M25, etc.
Please submit a CV along with your desired daily rate.
References will be required.
|Benefits:||We can guarantee prompt payment, clear communication and competitive rates.|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|