We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Project Manager|
|Location:||London, Middlesex, South East, Berkshire, Norfolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £40,000pa|
Our client is searching for an AV Project Manager that is highly experienced in project delivery and client relations. This is a great opportunity for a PM to join an expanding company, build their own project pipeline and take full ownership of those projects.
The experienced AV Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Complete life cycle of AV projects
• Extensive experience in producing CAD drawings
• Confident in communicating with clients/building new business
• Specifying equipment for projects/build and maintain good relationships with suppliers
• Providing technical support for the tender process
• Manage project budget
• Manage multi-skilled AV engineers
• Must hold a clean drivers license/must own a vehicle
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
|Benefits:||Earn commission on completed projects|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|