We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Custom Install Project Manager|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East, Kent, Surrey, South West, Essex|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £40,000pa|
The client has over 40 years combined experience in the field of design and installation of Smart home automation, lighting control, security, access control, heating and multi-room AV.
We are looking to add an experienced project manager to join our team. The role would involve you being responsible for small to medium sized residential AV and smart home projects.
• Superb customer and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent knowledge of residential audio visual products, home automation, security and network systems.
• Responsible for project planning, allocating labour, cost control, change management and overseeing of client handover.
• Will be required to consult technically with clients to understand their requirements.
• Create proposals with assistance from our project admin team.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please send us your resume. The client works with a range of products, which include: Control4, Lutron, Artcoustic, Aquavision, Rako, JBC, Amina and amBX
Areas covered are: Kent, Surrey, Essex and London
The salary is negotiable dependent on current earnings and experience.
|Benefits:||Negotiable dependent on Experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|