We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager - South East|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East, Berkshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £35,000pa|
The client is one of leading specialists in waterproof electronics selling in to B2B market, worldwide brand. With truly unique products, you will be joining us at a very exciting time during a period of growth and will be a key player in this success.
The Area Sales Manager’s role will be field based covering the South East of England working in Electrical Wholesale, AV and Bathroom retail industries
The ideal candidate will be based within easy reach of the main sales areas of London and the surrounding postcodes and be close to our Office in Northolt.
You will be responsible for building new business in the area with trade customers in the variety of industries, along with developing our existing customer base.
South East Postcodes to cover London + HP, LU,MK,SG, CB, CM, CO, IP, NR, SS,RM,IG,EN,WD,AL,SL,OX,RG,GU,PO,SO,SN,SP,BH, DT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building strong relationships with customers in the area.
• Working to a proven structured and strategic process to maximise sales opportunities both within the existing client base and with new prospects.
• Learning and retaining key technical product knowledge of the full product range.
• Delivering up to date literature and engaging customers to permit merchandising of marketing material in trade counters and showrooms to promote the product range to their customers.
• Periodically training our customers branch staff on the range of equipment, such that they feel confident offering and promoting our products to their customers.
• Promoting marketing incentives and sell-in product promotions to a range of customers.
• Usual sales administrative tasks including; appointment making, pipeline management and general quotation & opportunity follow up
• Co-ordinate with and inform the Managing Director of issues and successes.
• Ensuring maximum market penetration for expanding customer base & product portfolio with the South East.
• Work closely with other office-based departments.
• Analyse sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of promotional activities alongside Marketing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrates good management and communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong networking skills, business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
• Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills with a wide variety of customers.
• The ability to work using your own initiative and be proactive & creative.
• Be self-motivated with the desire to achieve results and hit targets.
• IT literate and proficient.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• A genuine willingness to learn and go that extra mile
• Dynamic, charismatic with excellent negotiation skills and very commercially astute
• Possesses a good knowledge of how current market trends influence sales.
• Is persuasive and can easily influence others – excellent people skills.
• Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others.
• Full, clean driving licence.
Education and Experience
• At least 2+ years in an Area Sales Manager position in electrical wholesale or AV industry.
• Well regarded within the industry, with established relevant contacts across the national wholesale and retail market.
• A strong and clear understanding of the trends within industries.
• Proven track record and measurable success in terms of delivering sales revenue and driving up demand.
Challenges and focus of role
• Develop existing key accounts
• Bring in new business
• Inspire and motivate Independent sales agents
• Optimise the deals.
|Benefits:||Negotiable dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|