We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Installation Engineer|
|Location:||Greater London, Surrey, South West|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £40,000pa|
The company is a specialist installer of Network Infrastructure and Custom Audio Visual Integrated solutions.
We are now seeking a lead Audio Visual engineer to join our friendly team.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the audio visual installation industry.
• Be able to first and second fix audio visual systems.
• Be able to think on their feet and problem solve.
• Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Possess strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Must possess a full UK driving licence.
The following experience is desirable;
• Experience in VC and Web Conferencing Systems.
• Experience in working with and installing current market leading control systems. eg. Control4, AMX and Crestron
Programming not required but advantageous.
• Experience working on both residential & commercial AV installations.
• Possess basic IT skills to work with network enabled AV equipment and wireless deployments.
The role is both site and office based (well situated for Raynes Park and Wimbledon tube). When not working on sites, the role includes working with the sales team on proposals, documentation of projects (CAD drawings & D-Tools schematics) and handling any service or maintenance enquiries.
The majority of projects are based in Central London with some work in Surrey & immediate home counties.
Salary range between £30k - £40k (depending on experience) plus performance bonus.
|Benefits:||Performance Bonus and use of company van for work|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|