We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£38,000 to £44,000pa|
Our client is looking for a candidate to take on a 3-6 month fixed term contract. Previous experience of working in a gallery, exhibition space or museum would be advantageous. Experience of AV Design, consultancy and project management would be very useful. The role may suit someone who has the hands on technical ability but feels they would like to exercise their creativity to create exciting audiovisual effects.
• Experience and practical knowledge of the installation and use of Lighting, Sound, AV systems and system integration
• Proficiency in variety of AV software such as Visio and Watchout
• Understanding of IT networks
• Ability to design AV systems, including engineering drawings as required by projects
• Ability to assist in the production of O&Ms for installed systems
• Ability to submit project status reports to department managers, clients and stakeholders – anticipate and react to change.
• Ability to program and commission systems installed by the technicians or others
• Excellent planning and personal time management skills
• An awareness of health and safety policies and be proactive in implementing them
• Proven experience in a similar role.
Competencies and Behaviours
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to support other team members with technical advice and support as required.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Good oral and written skills
• Relating to others and working as a member of a team.
• Deadline conscious – highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines and budgets
• Willing and flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent time management and planning skills, forward thinking and able to add value.
• To carry out duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of the establishment at all times
|Benefits:||Day rate negotiable dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|