We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Account Director - Broadcast/Media|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000pa|
We are seeking an Account Director for a full-service PR, marketing and events agency with expertise in the broadcast, media technology, sports and AV industries.
Account Directors are the face of the Agency to the clients and the outer industry. They are 100% accountable for the successful delivery of the client PR/marketing programme including the achievement of outstanding ‘trophy’ coverage.
They should be the bastions of quality control; ensure plans are agreed three months in advance and drive teams to meet and exceed client expectations; grow accounts by selling additional projects; pull in the big ticket coverage by maintaining high-level media contacts; plan and achieve a monthly surprise for the client and lead and be involved in all media pitches and sell-ins.
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent creativity, considered counsel and measurable impact for our clients and prospects, whilst always contributing to the development of our people and the agency. At each level there are seven key areas that we are accountable for and are reviewed on bi annually:
1. Planning and administration
2. Client Management
3. Team Management
4. Writing and Reporting
5. Media Relations (on and offline)
6. Agency Processes and Development
7. New Business
Salary band / benefits at this level £40-50k
20 days holiday (25 after 3 year’s service)
+3 days discretionary holidays at Christmas
Individual training budget
Day off for your birthday
Mobile phone for business use
Proposed start date
50% Broadcast and Tech including AV and Pro-Audio
50% Media and Creative
All with strong media and client management element
Stage 1 – Phone interview. If successful discussion point is set for the next stage, and written tests are shared. Please allow 30 minutes
Stage 2 – Face to face interview with Deputy Managing Director and
rest of team
Stage 3 –Final round interview with Managing Director and Deputy
Managing Director. They will receive a brief and be asked to present a short plan.
Please allow 1 hour:
• Demonstrate an understanding and passion for broadcast and/or AV or Pro-Audio and technology
• Be able to think on feet and juggle lots of plates and use lots of other sayings!
• Be willing and able to work a trade show – our industries love them!
• Demonstrate an understanding of the UK media landscape
• Understand the difference between B2B and B2C PR
• Have some experience of having worked in a PR agency before or if in house of dealing with the press or a PR agency
• Be active on social media
• Have good energy positive, can-do attitude
• Solid good written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
|Benefits:||Healthcare, Phone, Xmas Holidays, Training Budget|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|