We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audio Visual System Designer|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East, Surrey|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £42,000pa|
The client has a sterling reputation for supplying technical solutions including lighting, audio, video and rigging to projects of all sizes across the UK, Europe and worldwide.
To provide professional services to cover the design and commissioning of Lighting, AV and Sound Systems in the Broadcast, Conference and Entertainment industries and work with colleagues and customers as necessary to ensure that solutions our client offer meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Experience and practical knowledge of the installation and use of Lighting, Sound, AV systems and system integration
• Proficiency in AutoCad and Visio
• Understanding of IT networks
• Ability to design AV systems, including engineering drawings as required by projects
• Ability to assist in the production of O&Ms for installed systems
• Ability to submit project status reports to department managers, clients and stakeholders - anticipate and react to change.
• Ability to program and commission systems sold or installed by our client
• Excellent planning and personal time management skills
• An awareness of health and safety policies and be proactive in implementing them
• Full, clean driving license
• Able to pass and hold full DBS checks
• Proven experience in a similar role.
Personal Competencies and Behaviours
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to support other team members with technical advice and support as required.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Good oral and written skills
• Relating to others and working as a member of a team.
• Deadline conscious-highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines
• Willing and flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent time management and planning skills, forward thinking and able to add value.
• To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of our company, at all times
Work on site will be required. Long distance, countrywide travel and overnight stays are also likely.
Apart from the duties summarised in your job description, we retain the right in consultation with the post holder to include other reasonable duties, which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work.
|Benefits:||Pension, Training, Medical Scheme|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|