We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East, Berkshire, Surrey, Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £60,000pa|
Our client is looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to work with the company in the pursuit of new business. Your role will be to identify and contact relevant decision makers and influencers within new and prospective accounts. You will focus on building and developing relationships with key decision makers from a cross section of market sectors which may include; Corporate, Financial, Legal, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Medical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Generation of appointments with key decision makers within target client groups.
• Ownership and responsibility to achieve monthly revenue and profit targets.
• Utilise CRM for generating, recording and reporting of Leads, Opportunities, Won and Lost Business.
• Support exhibition events and other Marketing activities, such as online / digital campaigns.
• Produce Quotations and assist with tender opportunities
• Continuously update CRM to ensure all opportunities are captured and current.
• To promote the relevant features and related benefits of the client support and service offering to potential clients.
• Develop and maintain a basic level of technical awareness and product knowledge sufficient to answer frequently asked questions and guide customers when dealing with new enquiries.
Required Experience and Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to identify business opportunities and use your initiative
• Experience and track record of sales in a technical / unified communications or IT/AV related sector
• Comfortable working on the telephone and face to face with customers
• Good networking capability with team working skills
|Benefits:||Generous Benefits including Pension, Medical and Bonus Scheme|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|