Our services cover a huge range of audiovisual and unified communication disciplines. We work with all of our candidates to find out exactly who they are and what they have to offer. Allowing us to match the right people with the right roles. If there’s something you’d like to see which isn’t listed in our current openings, register your interest and we’ll let you know when we find something for you. AND finally, don’t forget to check your Junk folder. We would hate for all those job opportunities we send you to go unnoticed.
|Job Title:||Account Project Manager|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £60,000pa|
The client is a leading video tech rental company providing high-end equipment and world-class technical services for live entertainment, virtual production, film & TV drama, broadcast, (e)sports and corporate events.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, our Account Managers are responsible for the successful management of relationships with our clients, in a hybrid role there is also the requirement to play the role of technical project manager on certain projects.
• You’re a people person. Our Account Managers are the first port of call for our clients and you’ll build collaborative and trusting relationships with both new and existing clients.
• You have specific experience using a wide range of video technology and use your knowledge to guide clients to solutions that you know are feasible. Our hybrid AM/PM role is focussed on giving our client the perfect blend of relationship support teamed with technical knowledge, you’re not a salesperson.
• You have previous experience in a similar role within the AV industry.
• Clients trust you. They trust in your technical knowledge and know that you’ll do everything within your power to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
• You have a commercial mindset and profit margins and budgets are forefront in your mind at all times
• You’re a skilled communicator. You work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, keeping communications open, clear and well formed.
• You are happy to travel frequently for work, knowing that you would be required to attend site for the load in of projects you are involved in where possible.
• Leading on client relationship management. Collaborating and providing realistic solutions to challenges while pushing technical boundaries without impacting profit margins.
• Collaborating with project managers / drafts people to produce technical drawings
• Generating RAMS and communicating them with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading on project management of jobs including crewing, logistics and timelines
• Continually corresponding with clients on active projects, keeping them informed as well as looking for opportunities to upsell
• Building relationships with new and existing clients, proactively discussing upcoming opportunities
• Supporting the Director of Film & TV with proactive account management, project technical support and promotional days
• The focus for this role will be Film and TV, however as a small, growing business you will be asked to be involved in all service areas
• Competitive salary
• 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year on 3 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days
• Your birthday off every year
• Cycle to work scheme
• Standard pension contributions
|Benefits:||24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year on 3 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|