Our services cover a huge range of audiovisual and unified communication disciplines. We work with all of our candidates to find out exactly who they are and what they have to offer. Allowing us to match the right people with the right roles. If there’s something you’d like to see which isn’t listed in our current openings, register your interest and we’ll let you know when we find something for you. AND finally, don’t forget to check your Junk folder. We would hate for all those job opportunities we send you to go unnoticed.
|Job Title:||AV Project Manager - Remote|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £45,000pa|
The client global leader in video collaboration and custom AV. Specializing in high quality solutions tailored for all customer needs, we are known for exceeding expectations and delivering on promises. We have a team of highly skilled certified technicians and project managers offering an individualized service to customers.
The AV Project Manager will lead, and direct concurrent AV projects classified mainly as complex but can include projects classified as standard based on business needs. The individual will be involved in larger-scale AV projects supervised by a Programme Manager.
The primary responsibility of the AV Project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to Operations (where applicable).
Strong business acumen and a good understanding of general technology concepts is required particularly the Audio Visual and Video Collaboration industry. The AV Project Manager may work towards advanced project management certification if required. They'll be an expert in project change management and have a clear understanding of project life cycles
• Lead and direct concurrent standard or complex AV projects.
• Engage with stakeholders to take projects from original concept through final implementation
• Provide customer support by working with customer teams to scope and cost the specified solution.
• Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within the baseline budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
• Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
• Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
• Act as people manager and enable project teams to deliver against performance objectives.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 10 -14 years' working experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a project delivery environment
• Minimum of 4 years project management experience, as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager,preferably multinational technology services environment (AV, VC, IPT preferred)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in working within global or multinational projects
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work with international clients, and have international experience of working with European, North American, and APAC teams, or a combination thereof, in the delivery of projects
• Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
• Experience in commercial project management i.e., managing project Revenue, Invoicing, Cash Flow, Costs, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Audio Visual and Video Collaboration industry
• Platform/brand experience: Zoom, MS Teams, Google, Extron, Crestron, Shure, AMX, Biamp
• Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
• Assertive with client satisfaction orientation
• Motivational and inspirational leader with superior decision-making skills and assertiveness
• Good team leadership, motivation ability and business acumen
• Good understanding of and responsibility for all aspects of the full project life cycle
• Strong business acumen and good understanding of general technology concepts
• Ability to remotely manage direct reports and remain in full control of teams
• Willingness to travel to client locations
• Competitive Salary
• Working in a global company with an opportunity to travel
• Working with multinational technical partners
• We offer a full suite of career development and training opportunities
• We’re passionate about our people and we offer a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment
|Benefits:||Competitive Salary with Career development and training opportunities|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|