We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Assistant Production Coordinator|
|Location:||Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000pa|
The company is one of the UK’s leading film production and TV equipment rental houses. We offer storage, maintenance and technical support to film crew working in the industry. We are a young company, but our commitment to innovation, technical excellence and customer support has quickly established us as a leading company within the industry and we service many of the high-end feature films, TV productions and TV commercials in the UK.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Production Co-ordinator, to become an integral part of our growing and very busy production sales team. This exciting opportunity requires a self-motivated, focused and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic to help us support many of the biggest feature film and TV productions based in the UK.
Attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude is paramount. You will be proactive, personable and conscientious. For the right candidate, working from home some of the week may be considered.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assisting the production team, responding to client emails
• Preparing customer quotes and managing customer purchase orders
• Raising and maintaining purchase orders
• Various marketing tasks including client outreach and social media management
• Researching/updating the customer databases and asset management system
• Forwarding incoming emails to the correct departments
• Answering the office phone and helping with customer and supplier queries
• Preparing/sending official company documents as required
• Assisting with freelance crew availability: requesting CVs, diary management
• Preparing/sending crew estimates, rate forms, crew memos
• Liaising with crew for upcoming pencils/covid tests/travel arrangements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Common sense and initiative, with the ability to work unsupervised under pressure, working to tight
• Conscientious with a positive can-do attitude
• Ability to learn at a fast pace
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Flexibility – the company priorities often change unexpectedly, candidate needs to possess the ability
to switch tasks at short notice, to meet the business needs
• Discretion - working in highly sensitive areas of film production
• Computer literate – strong competency with the MS Office suit - Excel, Word, Outlook
Apple with ability to learn new programs quickly
• Previous experience of CMS tools would be beneficial
• Interest in film preferable but not essential
Must have driving license, as the role location is office based and not accessible via public transport unless you live in the immediate vicinity.
• 42.5 hours per week, working shifts within our main hours of business - 8am to 6pm - with flexibility to work outside of these hours if required
• Monday to Friday
• Holiday - 20 days per year plus UK bank holidays
|Benefits:||Negotiable dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|