We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Technician|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £22,000pa|
Our client is looking for an Audio Visual Technician to provide technical support to clients based primarily at a Warwickshire-based hotel. From time to time you may be asked to attend other venues in a support capacity.
• To service all AV requirements as requested by clients through the hotel events team
• To offer technical advice and support to the venue’s Hotel Manager.
• Ensure all the kit is set up neatly and to a high standard.
• To keep an on-going stock check of equipment stored on site
• To undertake basic maintenance and repairs of all venue-based equipment
• To work with the hotels operation staff to ensure each room has correctly set up AV equipment
• To operate events as needed
• To help the venue AV Manager supervise any freelance staff who are working on their behalf
• To service AV Equipment for several venues in the area
• To cover venues when the other Av Managers are on Holiday, so flexibility to travel and stay away from time to time will be required.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven interest in the live event industry, ideally with hands on knowledge of audio visual, sound, lighting, rigging, set and staging equipment.
• Experience in a related role
• Hands on technical knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of the hotel conference industry would be an advantage.
• The ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst working in a team
• Good person management skills
• The ability to take your own initiative
• To be client facing and well presented
• The flexibility to work overtime as required and at short notice
• Attention to detail and pride in their work
• To be hardworking and enthusiastic
• A full UK driving license
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook.
• Permanent opportunity with a start date as soon as available
• Probation period 6 months
• Full time post with occasional evening and weekend work for which overtime/time in lieu will be paid.
• Basic hours are 8 – 5pm with a one hour lunch break
• Holiday 23 days per annum including 3 days between Christmas and New year plus bank holidays
|Benefits:||Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme eyecare vouchers Sickness, personal injury & death in service benefits Profit related bonus scheme Trade prices on consumer equipment from apple / panasonic / discount retail vouchers|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|