We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Manager - Warwickshire|
|Salary:||£28,000 to £30,000pa|
We are looking for an AV Manager to provide technical support where required to clients in a Warwickshire based hospitality venue.
• To service and coordinate all AV requirements as requested by clients through the hotel events team
• To contact clients in relation to future bookings within the hotel and upsell the company services where possible
• To offer technical advice and support to the hotel’s sales and events team ensuring all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard
• To generate proposals for events and work directly with clients to ensure that their event runs smoothly
• To keep an on-going stock check of equipment stored on site
• Keep an up to date running sheet of work along with submitting a weekly cost sheet
• To act as a project manager, with the support of the company project managers for larger events
• To work with the hotels operation staff to ensure each room has correctly set up AV equipment
• To supervise any freelance staff who are working on our behalf
The successful candidate will need to have a proven interest in the live event industry, ideally with hands on knowledge of audio visual, sound, lighting, rigging, set and staging equipment.
• Experience in a related role
• Hands on technical knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of the hotel conference industry
• The ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst working in a team
• Good person management skills
• The ability to take your own initiative
• To be client facing and well presented
• The flexibility to work overtime as required and at short notice
• Attention to detail and pride in their work
• To be hard working and enthusiastic
• A full UK driving licence
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office application including Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook. Hiretrack knowledge is also an advantage
• Permanent opportunity with a start date as soon as available
• Probation period 6 months
• Full time post with occasional evening and weekend work for which overtime/time in lieu will be paid.
• Basic hours are 8 – 5pm with a one hour lunch break
• Holiday 23 days per annum including 3 days between Christmas and New year plus bank holidays
|Benefits:||Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme eyecare vouchers Sickness, personal injury & death in service benefits Profit related bonus scheme Trade prices on consumer equipment from apple / panasonic / discount retail vouchers|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|