Our services cover a huge range of audiovisual and unified communication disciplines. We work with all of our candidates to find out exactly who they are and what they have to offer. Allowing us to match the right people with the right roles. If there’s something you’d like to see which isn’t listed in our current openings, register your interest and we’ll let you know when we find something for you. AND finally, don’t forget to check your Junk folder. We would hate for all those job opportunities we send you to go unnoticed.
|Job Title:||AV Design Consultant|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Kent, Essex|
|Salary:||£60,000 to £70,000pa|
We are seeking an AV Design Consultant with advanced AV/ Multimedia system design and configuration skills. The primary functions of the role are consulting with enterprise IT clients and creating relevant AV designs, while also helping with writing proposals and Bills of Material. This person may also help oversee and assist with AV installation as well. The role would suit someone with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
AV Design Consultant
For over three decades, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on our client as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to own challenging projects under tight schedules for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today.
We are looking for an AV Design Consultant with advanced AV/ Multimedia system design and configuration skills. Strong audiovisual (AV) systems design experience is essential, and implementation experience would be a plus. The AV design consultant candidate must have a thorough working understanding and experience to work within highly integrated digital environments of AV systems. The candidate will prepare Audiovisual/Multimedia designs inclusive of audio, video, and control in support of a broad base of project opportunities. Ideal candidates should have 2+ years of experience working for an AV integration company or AV consulting firm. CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) certification is preferred. This person will act as the lead AV designer for large corporate AV projects within our expanding Workplace Technology solution in the London office. AV Project Managers are responsible for technical design, bid/service contract pricing, miscellaneous material and labor estimates for proposals as needed. The primary functions of the role are consulting with enterprise IT clients and creating relevant AV designs, while also helping with writing proposals and Bills of Material. This person may also help oversee and assist with AV installation as well. The ideal candidate will provide expert input and know-how on both large-scale enterprise and SMB audiovisual transformation programs/projects on key client engagements. The ideal candidate will possess some project management and hands-on installation skills as well.
• This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, paid training and performance-based bonuses
• The AV Design Consultant will be based out of our London office. Some travel may be required (up to 25%).
• Responsible for audiovisual (A) design, including all phases of design and coordination from budgets, conceptual/schematic design through construction documents.
• Prepare Audiovisual (AV) /Multimedia designs inclusive of audio, video, and control in support of a broad base of project opportunities
• Perform site surveys to develop client requirements for AV systems, and develop documentation of new or existing systems
• Work within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall AV system design
• Provide design, conceptualization and production management and assist with project delivery to address all aspects of digital networks inclusive of audio, video, control, voice and data, and security systems
• Serve as a technical resource for others throughout the firm, providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise
• Research, develop and evaluate emerging technology to maximize the firm’s services
• Assure work products are in adherence with the companies quality standards
• Help provide project support where appropriate on all levels of engagement, including pre-sales; proposal development; client administration; relationship building, and management and technical delivery as needed
• Provide consulting and advice to all aspects of audiovisual systems (AV) and related workplace technologies
• Guide clients in the development of optimal future/target state AV plans
• Present clients with needs analysis findings and next steps as it pertains to engagements
• Communicate the impact of AV technology and industry trends to clients as needed
• Collaboratively develop client business requirements, formulate solutions and develop business case justifications
• Help respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), translate client requirements to formulate RFP for various vendors
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field preferred
• 3-5 years of experience/knowledge of designing and implementing audiovisual (AV) systems
• Prior experience working for an AV Integration or Consulting firm will be a significant advantage, but this is not required
• CTS ( Certified Technology Specialist ), CTS-D or CTS-I certification is preferred, but any Infocomm / Avixa certification would be beneficial
• Relevant Polycom , Cisco or Crestron certifications would be a plus
• Strong background in the solutions and technologies associated with enterprise video services, including but not limited to video conferencing technologies, virtual meeting room designs, infrastructure components.
• Broad training and technical knowledge in video, audio & control products from all major players - Crestron, Extron, Biamp ,Cisco, Polycom and other relevant products
• Basic understanding of IP networking associated with the underlying transport technology for UC and Video - TCP/IP Routing and Switching, voice and video protocols (H.264, H.323, SIP, RTP, QSIG, ISDN PRI etc.).
• In depth experience with Crestron solutions is preferred
• Knowledge of architectural drawings as they relate to technology, audio, video, data and control system design would be beneficial
• Strong organizational skills are essential
• Must be passionate about how organizations can leverage technologies to increase employee productivity and client engagement
• Broad knowledge of several of the following areas is required:
• Project Management
• Workplace architecture and construction
• Audiovisual system design and implementation
• Room reservation systems
• Telepresence platforms
• Conference tools
• Digital signage
• Television distribution systems
• Excellent conceptualization, articulation, presentation, and facilitation skills are essential
|Benefits:||Competitive salary, paid training and excellent performance-based bonuses|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|