We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Assistant|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£25,000 to £27,000pa|
We have a new opportunity with a London based media company who require a dedicated AV Assistant Technician to assist all stakeholders in the use of their AV infrastructure.
• To ensure that our clients offices are presented to an exemplary standard.
• To make sure all AV Equipment in the building is fit for purpose and in good working order, working in shifts to ensure there is AV cover from 8am-6pm and for out of hours events
• Work as part of the Building Services team adding value and an excellent level of service to the clients and staff in the building
• Assisting clients and staff so as they experience seamless AV technology
• Project confidence in the technology and the team leaving users feeling reassured
• Be proactive in the office space – we need to be champions keeping the standards in the office high
• Notice if any tech, AV, cables and telephony are awry and fix them or report relevantly
• Actively patrol the office daily looking for ways to make a difference
• Strive for excellence
AV technical support
• Daily checking of Meeting rooms and AV systems, ensuring AV and IT kit is in good working order and rooms are left clear and tidy
• Assisting the AV Supervisor for events and pitches to ensure they run smoothly. Giving clients and staff full reassurance that Havas has a professional AV solution
• Checking AV services in rooms after changes to function or form
• Stock control and asset management, keeping the AV stores tidy and organised
• Reporting and managing outstanding works efficiently, notifying staff of any kit not in full working order
• Setting up new AV equipment
• Controlling the Data wall
• We are one big team and all chip in and help each other!
• Access control card programming cover
• Assisting with office moves
• Configure lights via ProLojik software
• DMX lighting control
• Managing the room booking software and rectifying any issues that cannot be resolved by reception
• Helping to innovate and improve systems
• Helpdesk: Responding to tickets in a timely fashion
|Benefits:||Negotiable Dependent on Experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|