We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||Audiovisual Project Manager|
|Location:||Greater London, London, South East, Berkshire, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, Essex|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £50,000pa|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual/LV Project Manager to deliver a client-focused successful delivery of audiovisual and Data projects.
The role provides accountability for end-to-end project delivery, from technical pre-sales engagement, needs analysis, to solution design, implementation, commissioning and follow-on support services. A good technical understanding of AV solutions to assume overall control of the direction and success of projects is needed, working in a consultative way to achieve the client objectives within budget and on time. Building the client relationship, demonstrating the company USP and delivering a personal, attentive service.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Production of project documentation including risk and method statements and project delivery plans
• Supervise installation and maintenance work completed by the engineering teams together with scheduling installation work and overseeing the
procurement of required equipment and materials.
• Preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
• Ensuring quality assurance and compliance with main contract conditions.
• Project management and on-site supervision of engineering, programming and any
3rd party contractors.
• Project reporting - highlighting and managing any risks or issues before escalation.
• Manage the collection of project handover details and ensuring smooth delivery
of ongoing support services.
• A proven track record in Audio Visual (AV) Project Management
• Able to produce project documentation to a high standard
• Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio, CAD software, etc
• The ability and presence to liaise with clients, external consultants, and project
consultants at the senior level.
• Able to motivate and manage project implementation teams.
• An understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT systems
• Acquired industry accreditation is preferred (Infocomm, Cedia etc)
• Conversant with Project Management best-practice and methodologies is preferred
This role would suit candidates with good access to London. Homeworking is an option.
|Benefits:||Salary dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|