We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Technical Manager - Events|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Middlesex, South East, Berkshire, Surrey|
|Salary:||£37,500 to £42,000pa|
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Technical Manager. In this role you will have overall responsibility for planning and managing the delivery of live events and exhibitions. Whilst there is a significant planning/management element within the role, it is also a very technical role, with emphasis on working with an Account manager to provide technical solutions and to deliver successful events.
• Managing your schedule effectively and respond to requests from the Sales team in a timely manner
• If requested for smaller jobs, prepare quotations
• Engaging in client and project development processes and assisting with pitching for new business
• Designing creative solutions for events that are technically feasible and can be delivered efficiently and cost-effectively
• Producing technical schematic’s, floor plans, power requirements, and cable lists
• Produce Health & Safety documentation
• Proactively looking ahead at upcoming projects
• Advising Account Managers on more complex technical elements of events
• Calculating and planning manpower and logistics with the Operations Department including, but not limited to, all crew and vehicles
• Managing and overseeing projects, and taking responsibility for their implementation
• Developing production schedules and timelines
• Providing support and guidance to colleagues
• Liaising with end-users requiring larger more complex jobs (e.g. roadshows, conferences)
• Developing and implementing technical standards across the business
• Attending technical site visits and assisting with client pitches
• Proactively keeping up to date with the latest technology, rigging, power and safety procedures
• To represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times to clients, the public and others.
• To maintain a professional, positive and helpful attitude at all times with seniors, colleagues and team members that also acknowledges the work pressures of others
• To be diligent and hardworking with a willingness to assist where needed
• To take reasonable care for one’s own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by one’s actions
• To comply with Health & Safety legislation and company Health & Safety policy and procedures
• To comply with company policy, procedures, and authority levels
• Other ad hoc duties as shall reasonably be requested.
|Benefits:||Salary dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|