We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Project Manager - Exhibitions|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Middlesex, South East, Berkshire, Surrey|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £40,000pa|
We have a fabulous opportunity for an AV Project Manager. In this role, you will have overall responsibility for planning and managing the delivery of larger exhibition projects. This requires working closely with the Account Manager to understand the event requirements, then plan the implementation of those requirements. You will also have ultimate responsibility for quality-of-service delivery at each event, going to site to coordinate and manage health and safety, people, logistics, and equipment.
• For each event, calculating crew requirements with the relevant skills for each aspect of implementation and giving guidance to the Account Manager for quoting and calculating the client budget
• Producing plans for logistics and booking relevant resources with the Operations Department and third parties as required
• Planning the de-rig and pull out of each event, including all crew and logistics requirements
• Identifying risks to successful delivery, discussing and sharing with other departments, and producing contingency plans
• Once plans are finalised, discussing and agreeing with key members of the delivery teams, producing detailed written briefs for teams to follow
• Producing a health and safety pack for each event that contains a risk assessment and method statement that is bespoke for that event
• Going to site with installation teams, giving "Toolbox Talks" and managing the implementation of each event providing management and leadership to our own teams and additional crew members
• Communicating with the event organiser on-site, coordinating all activity with them, and alerting them to any issues as they arise
• At the end of each event, managing the removal of all equipment from the site back to the warehouse, ensuring that our teams carefully return all equipment to its flight cases and that vehicles are safely packed to avoid damage to equipment and risk to employees when unloading
• After each event, producing a written report for future reference with particular emphasis on any issues or areas for improvement
• On a more strategic level, working with senior management and other colleagues to find new and better ways of working smarter and more efficiently
• To represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times to clients, the public and others.
• To maintain a professional, positive and helpful attitude at all times with seniors, colleagues and team members that also acknowledges the work pressures of others
• To be diligent and hardworking with a willingness to assist where needed
• To take reasonable care for one’s own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by one’s actions
• To not disclose any information regarding our client or its clients to any non-employee
• To comply with Health & Safety legislation and company Health & Safety policy and procedures
• To comply with company policy, procedures and authority levels
• Other ad hoc duties as shall reasonably be requested.
|Benefits:||Salary dependent on experience|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|