We cover a wide range of audio visual and unified communication disciplines. We enjoy working with our candidates to understand their skill sets and career goals in order to find them the right opportunity. If you don’t see the right role listed in our vacancies section, drop us a note and we can keep you in mind when the perfect position pops up.
|Job Title:||AV Technical Support Consultant|
|Location:||Greater London, London, Middlesex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000pa|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a junior AV Technical Support Consultant to join their dynamic team. If you are passionate about customer service, business development and happen to enjoy tinkering with and upgrading your IT, home cinema, and audio systems, then this role may appeal to you.
The client strives to provide the best possible products, service, and experience for their customers. If you are a hard-working, enthusiastic person who is interested in learning how the technology enhances the customer's enjoyment of their sound and vision systems, then join us and
become part of our journey to success.
• Working within the Technical Customer Services Team, your prime responsibility will be to support our diverse customers by walking them through the technical information in an easy-to-understand way.
• Through deep engagement with customers and putting their needs first, we are seeing excellent growth in our business in AV (audio-visual) cabling products and other AV Connectivity solutions.
• The ideal candidate will be a critical member of our customer-centric enterprise.
• To ensure success, you will need to maintain an expert understanding of our AV Cabling and Connectivity products.
• We have over 8000 product lines so you will receive in-depth training to assist in getting to know the range. You will need to spend time learning about our products independently too. You will need to use your product knowledge to support customer enquiries by phone, email, face to face and on social media.
• You will need to become competent in the troubleshooting of AV installation within a home networked and business environment.
• Through building relationships, you can build customer and brand loyalty which in turn will increase revenue.
• There are no sales targets, we do not believe in them. We believe in making sure the customer gets honest advice, the right product to meet their needs, at the right price to suit their budget and on time.
• Through daily reporting, you will be able to demonstrate your success.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of AV equipment and system design/operation, including the latest products and technology.
• Demonstrate excellent service desk ethos, organisation, record keeping and professional discipline. Exceptional ability to quickly identify root cause and resolve complicated technical issues
• Possess a flair and systematic approach to problem-solving, attention to detail and driven by customer satisfaction on the phone and via email.
• Ensure customer complaints are dealt with professionally and to the customer's satisfaction.
• Efficiency-driven, excellent time management and organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and time manage/prioritise in a fast-paced setting.
• Well versed in the art of influencing, listening to customers’ needs then providing a customised solution that meets their needs. Ability to overcome barriers and objections by tailoring cutting edge knowledge of products to customer’s needs.
• Advanced and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group. We are looking for candidates who also have a positive attitude and good sense of humour
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Highly motivated and self-reliant with the ability to learn quickly
• Motivated to improve training and skills through Manufacturer courses and taking time to self-learn using manuals and other product information.
• Computer literacy is essential. You will have mid-advanced skills in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook. You will be familiar with using e-commerce systems to add, change and edit orders
Desired Experience for the role:
• Ideally you will have some technical customer services experience already. You may have gained this by working in retail or from AV Installation experience.
• You need to an interest in AV products.
• An understanding of AV connectivity, would be valuable but not essential.
Benefits of working for us:
• We will provide you with best-in-class training, the opportunity to grow your career to the next level, and the opportunity to gain invaluable online retailing skills.
• This is a first-class opportunity to work with a great team and to benefit from a rewarding role.
• Working for an established and professional organisation with an original approach and a bright future
• Working in a friendly, supportive and dynamic organisation.
• Competitive salary
• A real opportunity for progression within a leading e-commerce-based retailer.
|Benefits:||Salary dependent on experience.|
|Consultant Name:||Cheryl Aitken-Smith|